Last thing to say

In this class, I learned how the adobe programs work such as Dreamweaver illustrator, Photoshop, and Indesign. For adobe Dreamweaver, I learned how to create designs by code which was a pretty cool experience. For adobe illustrator, I learned how to make shapes, gradients, other aspects of the type tool, how to mesh a photo, and how to create a poster. Adobe illustrator was probably my favorite adobe program I worked with in this course. For adobe Photoshop, I learned how to crop myself somewhere else and I also know how to find the filters and create an autoscopy. For adobe Indesign, I learned that I can't create anything new, and that it's more of a power point kind of adobe program. My experiences with the adobe programs were very fun and enjoyable. This course has taught me a lot about the adobe programs and I'm glad that I got to know more about them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

autoscopy

Animation